There is no doubt that Data Analysis using STATA is definitely a pain for research candidates. A survey conducted at University of Hull has reported 89% failure rate when we talk about the data analysis using STATA and the condition is more surprising when candidates from mathematical background also feel numb in using STATA and start looking for help.
Regent Statistic has become the first choice of candidates to look up to for Data analysis help using STATA and SPSS. The expertise with STATA in terms of data analysis, data management and graphic representation makes Regent Statistic a well-known name among researchers from different universities around the world.
With 7+ years of experience, our expert statisticians can handle variety of data regardless of amount and have delivered 170+ successful research projects that required help with analysis using STATA. We provide free in-depth consultation before taking any project on board for better understanding of the work.
Our Data Analysis help using STATA entails:
- Data Entry and Exploring using Pivot Tables
- One-Stage Clustering Sampling
- Descriptive Statistics
- Simple Linear Regression
- Post- Estimation Commands
- Publishing Quality Graphics
- Listing Selected Observation
- Logistical Consideration & Interpretation
Behavioral Sciences, Biostatistics, Political Science, Economics, Education, Sociology, Finance and Marketing are the research areas, we have worked for but we are definitely not limited to these.
You don’t need to worry about the standard and efficiency of results anymore, we are here to help you. Contact us to get in touch with us.
- Use of best practices for data analysis, data management and graphic representation.
- Assurance of providing standard and efficient result.
- Selection of appropriate statistical test based on collected data.
- Timeliness in terms of meeting deadlines
- High-Quality Interpretation report.
- Assurance of 100% confidentiality
- Free 30 days revision and consulting post completion of work